Detail Notice : International Artwork Competition 2020
‘Smart Tourism’, à la ‘Tourism with Technology’
Submission due date
November 15th, 2020
Who may enter
The competition is open to all aspiring artists and creative individuals around the world.
The competition is free to enter
⚬ Award Winners Cash Prize
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,000
3rd Place: $500
⚬ Each Category Runner-Up
Samsung Gallexy Tab S6 Lite
⚬ 3D Artwork* (Rendering Image and FBX file)
⚬ Drawing, Illustration, and Painting (Digital or non-Digital)
⚬ Graphic Design / Poster Design
⚬ Architecture, and Sculpture (Image)
⚬ Film (Video Clip)
⚬ Industrial Design
For 3D Artwork : We are planning to display submitted rendering images through Virtual Exhibition. As an option, moreover,
your individualmodelling work or scene will be displayed realtime using tools likes 'Sketchfab'.
1. Upload your files at the sketchfab to be sure.
* For how to make an account and upload your file at 'sketchfab'
2. Send us your sketchfab model link. (For embedding)
3. Submit your 3D files to us. (preferably Sketchfab friendly)
* The submitted artwork images we receive may require adjustment before they can be used for online gallery.
Medium and File formats
Digital format submissions only.
All submitted images should be reasonably larger than Full HD size.
Any video clip or film need to be larger than 1920 X 1080 dpi. and frame late should be converted to 29.97 fps.
For images: JPG, BMP, PNG, or PDF(convert fonts)
For video clips: File size should be no larger than 200mb.
MOV or MP4 (please use widely available codec, such as H264 or WMV etc.)
How to apply
1. Download the application forms and fill out.
2. Go to the board.
3. At the lower left corner, click 'Write'.
4. Fill out the basic information. (in English)
Make sure to select appropriate category that suits your artwork. (Very important)
5. Upload your files and the application forms. (200mb size limit)